little beautys

Life. Something we all have. We ain't dead. How can I put it down. We were born , raised and finally found ourselves in the moments we've been through,,the mistakes done . The lessons learned. We all have our dreams and goals. Our fantasys ,,, our favorite people. It is funny how , I personally have been watching lots of kdramas. Chuayo 🎈. I love them. And i wanna be a part of them too. I will. I believe it. I love myself for being a dreamer and for wishing myself good in life . And for finding peace within.. Am more than proud of me . I am not dating as of now. And I don't plan on doing something like that anytime soon. Because here's why. I want to grow up to become a beautiful, strong, hardworking and elegant lady I know that this time I'll find my man of my dreams. I don't want to break boys hearts,,,,,,am good as am single now ,,,, there's always time for everything. And Papa said to me when the right time comes,,, he'll make everything alright,,, so I have to wait and work and live a good life,,,so that he'll fulfill my prayersπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŽˆ

Comments