I LOVE HER
I think about wisdom. A happy , elegant, beautiful and legendary woman. Love her. She is bold on what she says. Her words strikes the hearts of the ones without insight and knowledge. She is brave and courageous. She is old. She has watched the world grow and people develop from just normal to genius. I respect her. She was created for humanity.
But the problem is humanity lacks to recognize her. Happy is ye whom recognize her . While she's calling out on the city gates. At the doors she cries. Blessed is ye whom drink from her cup. Blessings and favour are upon you for as long as you breathe. I love her. Once you let her in ,she is a good friend, a friend that cannot lead you astray. She will help out not to get into danger. She will help you shun away from evil . She's the best. Let me get straight to the point. The only way you can have her is by the fear of the Lord. Remember my friends. The fear of God is beginning of knowledge. The only way you can have this in your heart is by having a desire to have a close relationship with God. He's the only one who will open your eyes to recognize what is good and what's wrong. Therefore choose wisely. Friends, connections, all of them be careful, a bad company corrupts character. So do your best and know what is right. And you will live a good life.
Comments
Post a Comment