IT'S ALL YOU.

     A story. It is funny how a human brain works,,what you do , think, believe and see ,,that is what you become.We all got that one person whom you wish and really work hard to become.Let us just call it idol.
     Same case here.I believe that nothing is far more important than me. Everyday I'll wake up and improve myself,,add a positive percent to my life.I want one day to stand in the hall of Fame,all cameras on me . That is what I want.
I don't know who am talking to right now but I think it's of help. Money, power, fame , love, health and confidence is every person's desire. We are too busy chasing all these things but we get to forget where we come from.
       That drifting and fading memory of our families our leafy days,,the small joys we had in our childhood days become a forgettable symphony. You find that you have everything you ever wanted but you are never satisfied, there's a void in your soul that needs to be filled up,,but you were too busy that you forgot to fill it when you had the chance. That Is regret.
                  Our lives are like a weighing scale,, balance everything so you do not get too much of something while losing the other. Make time for every detail of your life and the most important thing is,,do what make you happy.

Comments

Post a Comment